Sigil of Hope Faith & Unwavering Faith nodes

Either the Faith node (if you take a hit of >25% of your hp, a Sigil is consumed healing you for 200 hp) has a hidden cooldown or Unwavering Faith’s (Faith heals for more & has a lower threshold) lower threshold isn’t working.

With 2 points in Unwavering Faith, you should require a single hit of only 15% to trigger Faith, which in my case would be ~100 hp lost in a single hit, but it doesn’t always seem to trigger. This could easily be due to the difficulty of knowing how much hp you’re loosing in hectic combat (& actually I’m getting hit by 2 things for less than the threshold), but it does feel a bit wonky. I was also doing a boss that was only hitting me with a Flame Reave attack & Faith was only triggering every other hit which makes me think it’s a cooldown that’s not disclosed in the node text.

Edit: I’m pretty sure the threshold reduction element of Unwavering Faith isn’t working, I saw a hit of 122 & no proc of Faith. That’s more than what the threshold should be (101) with 2 points in Unwavering Faith. And there’s probably a cooldown…

Edit#2: And an Osprix Lightmage took me down to 1/2 hp with it’s smite & no Faith proc (with no Faith procs prior to it to put it on cooldown either)…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.