My Account
× My Account Media Forum Supporter Packs

Last Epoch Forums

Shield Throw

Fleet of Foot skill upgrade for Shield Throw is very clearly bugged, or wrongly written.

Says on it the buff lasts for 5 seconds, and while I did think that’s WAY overkill, I went ahead and invested on it, on the off chance it was true, but it clearly is just 0.5s duration.

P.S.: While on it, though, will we ever get a way to reset Skill Specializations without actually having to re-lvl the skill from the ground up? Because right now, it’s exactly what I have to do with it. And it sucks everytime.

I’ve checked in-game and the node description says 0.5 for me-- could you screenshot if it’s something different?

Yes, we’re working on other respec systems.

Thanks!

Here you go.

Also, thanks for the quick answer and the clarification on re-spec systems!

Could you take a screenshot of the Ageless Ascetic passive in the Lich tree? I’m curious if periods just aren’t rendering correctly in any tooltips on your system. It should say “1.5% of damage”.

No Periods. :frowning:

What should I do?

Unfortunately I haven’t encountered this before so I’m not sure. Posting your system information and log file (ideally restart the game, hover over an affected tooltip, copy the file) is a good place to start.

Here it goes:

DxDiag
DxDiag.txt (44.6 KB)

Log
output_log.txt (286.2 KB)

Late response, but this should be fixed as of Patch 0.7.3. Let us know if you’re still having this issue.

Oh yeah, I noticed the problem was gone a while ago, my bad for not notifying it here as well.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.