Shield Rush

I know this is hardly close to the final version of the game, and this is just a pipe dream of mine probably, but if this could even be taken into consideration…

Please, PLEASE, consider adding turning to Shield Rush (ever so slightly, so it doesn’t take away too much from Warpath’s gameplay) and by the Gods of Eterra please move Desynchronous Charge node away from Shield Charge’s best nodes. (Mana Memory > Rush of Essence.)

Shield Charge has the potential to literally be the best Sentinel skill in the game with these changes. (I mean, we kinda rolled Hammerdins/WW Barbs for 12+ years at this point.)

Edit: P.S.: Shield Charge gets ABSURDLY counter intuitive as well with Desynchronous Charge. If you use it to go away, you get back to the enemies you were running from. If you use it to get to the next pack, you get back to where there are no enemies.

I too love shield rush, and would like to see those nodes moved after the cooldown removal one, making them optional. With that said, i have learned to live with the bounce back. I just lunge to enemies to run around, and spam click shield charge with a nice big aoe.

Desync can be ridiculously useful if you end up speccing into the rush of sacrifice. Builds:Flicker Shield - Official Last Epoch Wiki. I’m pretty sure that it’s intended to be before the other nodes in order to prevent ridiculous movement that you would gain from them.

If you use volatile reversal and count to 2 you can move to wherever you ended your shield rush.

I wouldn’t mind this QoL, it would make shield rush much better at skipping all the content than it already is however. If implemented putting in duration limit on the channel would probably be needed, and perhaps should be put in irregardless.

I considered playing this way, but it’s detrimental to the true potential of the skill.

[quote=“GeoGalvanic, post:3, topic:15039”]

Desync can be ridiculously useful if you end up speccing into the rush of sacrifice. Builds:Flicker Shield - Official Last Epoch Wiki. I’m pretty sure that it’s intended to be before the other nodes in order to prevent ridiculous movement that you would gain from them.[/quote]

I imagined there should be a Flicker Shield build floating around (considering I come from PoE as well and when I saw how Desync worked it was the first thing in my head), although using net builds isn’t really my thing. (And I might be naming the passives wrong in my OP, but I did mean Mana Memory and the one that makes it cost Life and removes CD.)

But my point here is, Flicker Shield as build could be optional, as Dethmonger also agrees. You could have rushing sentinel and flickering sentinel. More variety is always better.

More than optimal, i can get each of the 2 tics doing 10k+.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.