Shield rush run run run forest

i ve a shield rush bug, sometimes i never stop running until i meet a wall after i ve stoped hit skill button. And i had that bug at last boss of story, the big squid, and as no wall (he is in a hole), i was keep run run against him, i could do nothing else but wait i die.i love that skill but tht bug is annoying,i play on PC steam version, with a random gamepad (i know it is bad :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

This is a known issue that can occur when using another alongside shield rush rapidly, but we haven’t had the chance to fix it yet. Thanks for the report!

ty for the answer, i m new to game, few days, i love it :slight_smile: i wish i could do a paladin woman as i am one :smiley: btw i m on 115 wave in endless key map, and i ve noticed that having 3 fire golem on a map for a pure melee is very hard, avoiding all aoe is ok but hard to hit to dps, they hurt too much in wide area, i died on map 25 because of that, i ve avoide aoe for 5min then i ve hit and died XD, 1 or 2 golem is ok (and ofc there is other mob with them, but that is ok)
ty keep god job. I use lunge for now, i loose the dps & endless sprint to goal from SR, but win a good stun & buffer skill, and CD is fine too, so is ok^^

hope be fixed next patch

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.