Shield Bash: New Sentinel Skill Coming in Patch 0.7.10

the skill passive are shown correct?

Edit: ah I see only a few lol

Good catch, fix’d (in game).

1 Like

Im guessing if you take the no cooldown options that it no longer stuns. But you never know perma stun sounds good :slight_smile:

1 Like

The VFX of the new skills look quite better now. Hopefully, shield throw get some makeover soon too!

2 Likes

I’m really curious if you play forge guard take a bunch if hits and have 35 shields what the wall will look like.

Have you seen 300?

3 Likes

Ive yet to see over 100, please show me :heart_eyes:

Oh this was a movie reference haha. Yes I get you now

Just dont flop, plz be a good endgame skill, not a total garbage like in d3. It always feel so manly bashing enemies w/ a shield, and the animation looks great too.

There is typo in skill description: “attack that that stuns” - should be “attack that stuns”. Otherwise the skill looks interesting. :wink:

As a melee fanatic, this sounds so awesome and promising. Can’t wait to see how this plays out.

Shields need love! This will make me start new Sentinel!

new minion reflect play style yahoo!

!
This is a rare sight of the elusive Last Epoch developers using the word “more”!
!
By the way!
This is the first animation which I’ve seen which qualifies wholly as a complete, awesome top tier product!
Good job!
!

I really like the interaction with Shield Throw and Ring of Shields and would love it if that would happen with others skills also, but I didn’t understand why it must have a 10 seconds cooldown. Anyway, seems like a great addition to the game.

1 Like

It’s a guaranteed stun that works on bosses, if it didn’t have a decent cooldown you could stunlock the boss.

That makes more sense because it was not that clear to me that fact “It also stuns the Bosses”. As a QA myself, I would love it if this game had more clear text on skills, even if that adds more line in the skills clarification.

1 Like

Yes, clarity is always good, though it does say “100% increased stun duration against non-boss enemies”.

1 Like

Wow, really nice, some sentinel love, sentinel was sad because only the aco/necro was getting some love.

Really good effects, good skill synergy, great work guys

Plsss make it so that something in the tree makes it synergies with something that is spell / Attunement or something non block/melee/physical related only :frowning: #smiteinel

1 Like

This does pose a question for me. How long will the shields stay re-aligned? For the duration of the cool down or does it go back to a ring immediately following. From the video it looks like it does NOT return right away so am curious how long they remain in the front formation.