Shard Stacking and or Sorting

I can’t seem to locate a current official stance on shard stacking. Is this something that is coming, or coming as a premium stash tab? At the very least, it’d be nice if all similar shards would sort together when you click the sort button. Personally, even if this will be a premium tab feature, I’d think a stack of 10 would be fair, then the premium tab could deep stack further. If it is just coming down the line for all, then I guess it’s a matter of learning which are worth keeping, and which are okay to sell/trade once that’s open.

Use the store crafting materials button at the bottom of your inventory to automatically place them in your crafting forge for easy access, searching and sorting.

1 Like

Saw a streamer a few weeks back that didnt know about that button and had 2 FULL stash tabs completely filled and ORGANIZED with shards… So funny when we told him about that button.

Glorious.

1 Like

This gives me flashbacks to my time in Grim Dawn/Titan Quest.

Okay, wow, thank you. I saw that button, but noticed the glyphs auto stored, and figured it wasn’t needed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.