Just adding my guide here which is up on the wiki.
For the wolves spec you take Shaman’s bond. How does that work, because it looks completely terrible.
it just makes the wolves scale with attunement in addition with other scaling so by the time you’re end game you’ll have 100+ attunement. Early to mid game it is not as Much obviously but you’ll still be having a lot due to attunement being our main stat as shaman.
Tried the build, huge damage!
- The Invoker’s Static Touch (x2) + Shaman passives node that adds +2 lightning damage per point.
- Isadora’s Gravechill + Shaman passives node, that adds +2 cold damage per point.
- Entangling Roots node: Mystic Roots 8/8 (it reads 200% increased spell damage, but actually triples the whole damage, regardless of other increased damage bonuses!)
- Entangling Roots nodes: Roots of Lapp and Overgrown Path - enemies take combined damage from 2-3 overlapping patches.
- Increased Spell Damage affixes on weapon/amulet/relic.
The way damage is multiplied looks pretty bah-roken.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.