Sentinel skill "Lunge" casts at nothing. *Video* included

Today I experienced a weird bug with Sentinel skill “Lunge”. I had it set to auto-cast (using the NUM-Lock method) and noticed it was casting at nothing. However, the description of the skill states it requires a target to work. Also, it seems to only work near a map entrance. I’ve included a video for reference.
You guys are doing a great job, keep it up. :+1:

Maybe it’s casting at environmental objects?

Gonna go fudge with it a bit.

1 Like

If it is not a breakable object or an enemy, what would lunge be targeting. The description even stats Lunge needs a target to work. However, you can not Lunge at friendly NPC’s.
Been playing more this morning, and I’m noticing this happen in Monoliths and in just random areas through the campaign. I’m currently in Liath’s Road (just defeated the Fire Golem and noticed Lunge is just casting at random areas on the path. No breakable objects or mobs.

Edit: I Just came out of Liath’s Tower, lunged at nothing and game instantly crashed.

I meant game objects, like non-target prop stuff in the environ like trees, etc. Might be targeting these objects via some bug.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.