Saying Hello and quick question about my new supporter pack

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Steve and I’ve been playing Action RPG’s for at least 20 years. I can’t believe I’ve only just now discovered this game, but now that I have I ordered Ancient Gladiator Supporter pack to provide me with beta access next month. However I’m a tad puzzled, because the email I received has seemingly provided me with access to the Alpha launcher download, and I’ve just been awarded a forum badge the reads Ancient Gladiator Supporter (Alpha).

So to ask the obvious question, does this mean I have access to the alpha version of the game as well as the beta/final release? Regardless of whether or not I do, I can’t wait to play this game. Everything I’ve read and seen about the game looks great.

Warmest regards,

Steve

2 Likes

Hi there,

Apologies for the confusion! I’ll discuss this with the team internally.

The same e-mail is currently sent out regardless of which pack is purchased, which is a limitation of the system we’re using. The relevant people are all currently busy on other work which we hope to complete in time for our next patch, but I’ll touch base with them at some point. I’m very sorry that this e-mail is misleading - that’s totally our fault.

The “(Alpha”) in the forum supporter badge is the series which the badge is a part of - i.e. we had different supporter packs previously which were part of our KickStarter series.

Oh - and welcome!

My name’s John. Myself and the others at EHG are all delighted to have you. :slight_smile:

Hi John,

Thank you for your prompt response and welcome. I’m delighted to be here and look forward to being able to play the game.

2 Likes

Hello! And welcome!

Hi Jerle,

Thank you for your welcome

Welcome!

Welcome

Thank you both,

Best wishes, Steve

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.