Root Wall's Ice Thorn is not specialized?

Looks like a lot of skills that proc certain skills are not specialized yet right? Just want to mention that Root Wall’s Ice Thorn can’t shoot Physical thorn so I am assuming it is not specialized.

Can’t wait for all the Transformed skills to proc Ice Thorn, Thorn Totem!

I’ve made a note of this, thanks.

It seems like most skills that can proc/cast other Specialized skills are not working correctly right now?

I know Scorpion’s Cold path can only use the simple Ice Thorn. Werebear’s Ravage can only cast the simple Ice Thorn.

The idea of casting other skills are very fun. Please look into all of them. Thanks.

The Werebear Form one has already been fixed internally.

The Scorpion is working as intended-- think of it as the Scorpion is the one casting the skill, not you. So it doesn’t benefit from your tree. That’s the current intent anyway.

Mmmmm. I hope Scorpion can get a good update because it feels very lacking at the moment (comparing to Wolves and Skeleton/Mages anyway).

Ice thorn without specialization does very little damage but the biggest problem is that its limit range. In a typical fight, it would usually start the fight with it but Ice thorn’s range is not far enough to hit all the targets. Ice Thorn is a decent skill if you can spam it as it costs little but Scorpion can’t spam it. :frowning:

Scorpion walks PAINFULLY slow…everything it does is slow. The Sting is slow. Acid Lob is slow and small coverage (and low damage). I don’t know how many times Scorpion starts with Acid Lob and misses everything if the monsters are moving. Scorpion is a great tank but it is not good at taking aggro as it is always the last to arrive in battle… same problem with Bear actually. Comparing to Golem, Bear/Scorpion are way too slow. You can get two Golems that walk faster than Bear/Scorpion.

Lightning Nova is a joke for a 10s cool down power. Super small aoe with pitiful damage. I hope there are more skill nodes for Lightning Scorpion. Not to mention, to increase the range of Lightning Nova, you have to take two points in Noxious Carapace (which only adds Poison damage and not Lightning) to reach Miasma node.

The default Nova range should be a lot bigger IMO. Poison can shoot more spikes and Lightning Nova can cast a few times in a row?

Please make sure to post feedback in #feedback and focus on bug reports here in #bugs.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.