Ring of Shields + Warpath Bugs

Bug #1 the 300% increase shield spin rotation node when you warpath is not working.

Bug #2 When ever you recast ring of shields it defaults to the basic range at which your shields rotate around you even if you have taken the node that increases the range at which the shields rotate around you.

Bug #3 Sometimes you lose your shields and they break off, shrink, and it rotates shields in a C instead of a full circle.

Additionally, whenever you load from one area into a area (eg, a new arena) while Ring of Shields is active your pre-existing Ring of Shields will be spawned separate to you:

1 Like

found another bug. Bug with warpath+ring of shields - YouTube

These are known bugs with Ring of Shields that we haven’t had the chance to resolve yet. Thanks for the reports!

Some more details:

The rotation speed doesn’t apply if you cast Ring of Shields while channeling Warpath, but if you channel Warpath after casting Ring of Shields it works fine.

#2 and #3 are due to also taking the On The Path node.

This isn’t specific to Warpath/Ring of Shields. There’s a bit of leeway in what mana value channeled skills are stopped at, and there could be some rounding going on here. Strange, but I believe it’s working as intended.

1 Like

ok thanks.

Can confirm that the bug still persists.

Another bug with warpath (hotkeyed) is, that it in abaout 1 of 3 cases does not work when near crates, piles of wood etc. or in settlement areas (whereas i can use a rive-attack as usual… Anyone else been seeing this?

Yes, if you have your mouse cursor over an area that you wouldn’t be allowed to move to then you can’t start warpathing, but if you’re already warpathing (when you move your mouse over the invalid area) then you can still warpath.

okay…but this makes using the skill - as there are many cluttered no-go-areas partially annoying / useless. Rive-attacks work, Judgement and Smite also. So i don’t see a reasen, why this could not be polished out in the final release.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.