Respec and Iron mastery

I put point Armour Clad then pick Iron mastery.

After this waiting for mastery unlock I put point into relentless.

Then I hit mastery unlock try to spec out from relentless but a message appear"You have point in Iron mastery, which requires this node to have at least one point in it".

I don’t know if I was supposed to have point in both and it means that the bug was me putting point in iron mastery at first or if the bug is the impossibility to respect but there is something odd.

If you’ve got points in both Armour Clad & Relentless then you should be able to respec one & it still be valid. This would be a bug if that’s the cause of the message.

However, if respecing out of Relentless would cause you to drop down below 10 points in Sentinel then that wouldn’t be a bug as the point in Iron Mastery requires you to have 10 points in Sentinel.

This.

I had 20+ point on sentinel 100% sure.

Ty for your answear

But did you have enough points “below” Iron Mastery to fullfil it’s requirements of 10 (? 5?) points without having both Armour Clad & Relentless?

A screenshot of the offending passive tree would sort it out (imgur is your friend).

I did

https://imgur.com/Fhsg06u

Fair enough, just wanted to check as not having enough “supporting passive points” is another reason for not being able to respec.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.