Reset Timeline - Are you sure?

Having accidentally reset a timeline by having my mouse in the wrong spot on the screen, I would propose that the game contain an “Are you sure you wish to reset this timeline?” prompt before resetting. It’s something players do so infrequently, that I cannot imagine it to be an inconvenience to have this speed bump. If it saves someone one time for every 100 times they hit yes, that’s likely still a victory!

7 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve done the same thing accidentally myself and been pissed about it.

1 Like

I agree with this idea, its so easy to accidently click reset by mistake. Done it myself a couple of times. Yelling “NOoooo!” as I realise what I just did.

1 Like

I do it all the time also,. Pisses me off but not as bad as how useless gear drops in this game are. Ridiculous you have to spend hundreds of thousand coins sitting at the gambler just to get a decent item for crafting.

totally agree, happens sometimes for me as well and it kinda sucks after building up a nice run.

Agree 100%
Done that 4-5 times now and it is very annoying , last time i remember i was at monolith 9 screen and reading chat and misclicked. :blush:

I just lost my longest streak to accidentally double clicking in the wrong spot. Please put in a confirmation prompt

1 Like

A confirmation popup has been added for the next patch.

7 Likes

Thank you Mike_Weicker for that information.

I love the whole development team, you are all awesome :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!!!
So far you guys do a GREAT job into listen what players want and making changes!!

Continue the good work please…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.