Repeat story bug

so I started playing today can’t remember wh we re I started probably around maleka. I was leveling my lich. I got to about the sewers and I went afk for a few hours left the game open then went back and played threw the campain. Finished the story and got the the monolith quest on this particular character. When I did i noticed I had a quest to talk to the seer in at the lake in imperial Era. So I went and had to defend her again. The is told me I had to go the the ship again. This is the first time I have come across this while leveling multiple characters. I wanted to make a post just incase any one else has come across it. I also completed with about 6 less bonus passives than I should of had. I logged and came back in. All maps show that I have even to the areas. Just repeating the story.

So logged back in on the same character and killed the boss on the dreadnought again. Then moved on the the next area after jumping off the ship and ran the time rift. After that every thing seemed fixed. I ran Monolith for an hour after that with no issues. Idk what was going on but everything seems corrected now.

If you encounter any issues similar to this again, could you please upload both of your log files? Thanks!

Hey Hack, I don’t know how to do that :sweat_smile:

The support article gives the location. If you’re on Windows, you may need to enable “Hidden Items” under the View tab in file explorer.

Or, press the Windows key and R key at the same time, type in appdata and then hit Enter.

Thank you! Will do next time I com across it :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.