Rebuke skill tree ideas

Hello everyone !

Just wanted to share some Rebuke nodes idea ! :wink:

• X% chance to retaliate with a circular attack when hit during channeling
  • X% damage dealt in an AoE at the end of channeling equals to X% of the damage mitigated during channeling.
  • For each hit you took during channeling, increases your damage by X% for X sec after channeling
  • While channeling, you reflect X% of the damage you mitigate to the attacker
  • Increase by X sec the maximum channeling time. Every X sec, triggers the final AoE of the skill.
  • Rebuke doesn’t reduce the damage taken anymore. Deals 100% more damage and 100% increased AoE size

One thing I want to add. It appears that dodge and maybe block negatively impacts the rebuke damage you deal. I would hope that the Rebuke damage is based on all damage you have taken, including mitigated damage.

I might want to add another several Rebuke skill node ideas, and keep this thread alive a bit longer.

• Allow you to move while channeling Rebuke.

• Rebuke now becomes a single target “name lock” skill. Direct the damage from all sources to one target, maybe with increased damage bonus.

• Rebuke becomes a Throwing Attack where you release the damage stored while channeling in a wave directed toward the location of your cursor. (Limited range)

• Rebuke becomes a Throwing Attack where you lob the damage stored while channeling
    into the air overhead landing at the location of your cursor either as a giant explosion or a rain of projectiles (This would be a node that could be selected after the one above) (Unlimited Range)

• Rebuke pulls enemies to you while channeling. Knocks them back after release of stored damage.

• Rebuke grants increased attack speed and move speed (and maybe damage, too) for 4 seconds after release of stored damage from channeling for each hit incurred. (Lose damage mitigation for selecting this node)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.