Because I have a day job, this will be quick. I am just going to list things that worked for me that I like or loved, and things I did not like. I played a lightning/Meteor Sorc’ through to level 19.
- First of all I have a 3 monitor system and was stoked that I could choose the monitor to play on. Nice touch. Not sure if that was part of the Unity engine setup or added in. Either way, was nice.
- For a pre-Alpha, I thought the environment in pretty good shape. There was obviously so fine tuning to be done, but graphically, it looked good on my system. Running two Geforce GTX 980M in SLI.
- Looking forward to NPCs, breakables, et cetera as they make the beginning of a loot game a little more fun.
- Love the passive axis system. The potential for build diversity is huge but not over done like POE.
- Also found the specialization system well thought out. It did make my meteors a little OP, which was fun.
- The crafting was a nice system. I was able to breakdown junk gear, and reap the benefit of clearing out my inventory while at the same time upgrading gear that I wanted to keep.
- Gold pick on proximity. Thank you so much for that.
- Would like to see attacking when no target is hovered over limited to shift key or at least have that bind ability.
- I thought there would be a clear incentive as a sorc' to use a wand or branch or some such item over a melee weapon. but I could not find one.
- Really would like a confirmation button on skill pts, passive pts et cetera.
- I like the easy to read font, but would love something more archaic or custom to give it that special feel.
- Crafting was a little confusing at first, need some more obvious visual queues when you cant do something.
- Felt like way more two handers dropped than other weapon types.