Question: Does Warpath trigger future strike too? Can't really tell

Question: Does Warpath trigger future strike too? Can’t really tell. Would love to seek some clarity on this proc node. Thanks all :slight_smile:

Every attack that “hits” can proc future strikes. Future strike creates a violet kind of steam cloud on the target. The damage comes after 2 seconds I think. You can test it in the dummy to really see the animation and the damage.

Note that attacks only have a chance to apply future strike unless you have skilled the passive node to maximum. So it wont proc with every hit.

Ah thanks man, I’ll test it out on the dummy. Yeah, can be a bit hard to see sometimes haha. Appreciate the sharing!

Any skill that hits can proc future strikes, which is what makes Devouring Orb with the abyssal orbs node so powerful against packs. The only one that doesn’t (until they fix the bug @Hackaloken) is Smite.

Vyroze, the future strike debuff is a purple kinda bubble debuff. If you’re going future strikes you always want to max that node. You may find my build here useful, though I’ve not updated it to 0.7.8 yet.

Thanks for the inputs and sharing! Saw that you tried warpath too Llama8 haha. I’m currently messing around with warpath procs, could be fun

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.