PVP Commitments

Hello.

I have scoured much of the internet for an ARPG with PVP endgame systems like Diablo II. In my searches, I found Last Epoch. It seems like Last Epoch or Diablo 4 may be the final hope for that kind of game. I really want to support Last Epoch for the PVP system but I grow weary due to the fact that Diablo III betrayed our trust; not just in PVP aspects. But I am sure you know what I mean when I refer to the PVP aspects. I cannot play without it; the idea of building one’s character and developing it with progression and going man-to-man, potentially full loot options, putting it all on the line.

I would give all my money and support to this game and I do not so easily say that after the Diablo III fiasco.

Is the development team here committed to PVP? I do not ask for balance, no this build is op bs, etc, but if it is all one shotting and not fun, are developers not going to touch it?

1 Like

Firstly, welcome!!! PVP is not implemented yet but is one of the feature that this game will included. The Development team is very appasionate with the ARPG concept.

I bought supported pack a week ago and I can said, was a correct desicion.

The game in the actual condition (alpha) is the best alpha that I touched in all my life. As you, I’m a fan of the arpg and I come from D2 also (because D3 is a piece of …). I tried many other games like GD, TQ, TL, Wolcen. In my opinion, last epoch is in the correct way to be a wonderful game. Join the discord channel maybe one member of the Dev Team can response your questions about the pvp (I also here for this feature). @Sarno can you say some details for the big hype . Thanks in advance

Hi, thank you for your comment. I have watched some gameplay videos and I do like what I see. I just want to see the path for the future to know if my investment will be supported due to coming to a game for only one real reason: endgame PVP.

I love ARPG, killing things, gaining loot, and everything about it, but it feels like a waste if there is not a way to PVP and a want to farm loot to make specific builds or change builds/etc.

PvP would be nice, but non-essential.

While im also super keen to have PvP, I do think that because of the huge amount of passives and skills and modifiers to skills PvP is going to be quite some way down the line and will probably have a huge amount of balance necessary to make it anything beyond one or two meta builds.

Not saying these great guys cant do it, just that I suspect it’ll be alot of work to bring it forward.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.