Purgatory instead of Transfusion

Ok, now i just learned Purgatory in Transplant and got weird bug. As you can see in video i didnt pick Transfusion but it works when i transplant. Gonna relevel skill reeeeeeee :rage:https://www.dropbox.com/s/6grcx63b3jgr07u/Last%20Epoch%202019-08-11%2023-20-32-098.mp4?dl=0

EDIT: I dont wanna spam with topics but i have small bug with double boss spawned also. In area named “Lagonian Port” i should clear a forge and while clearing i killed one boss and opened portal, and after this second spawned, after his kill i opened second portal replacing previous. Loot has dropped one time.

This is actually due to a bug where Bone Minions and Skeletons were considered the same by some effects, so because you have a node that limits your maximum to one, the Skeletons get killed. This will be fixed next patch.

This is likely because of a modifier the boss had so it’s intended, but the portal issue is known.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.