Potential Bug with Rip Blood's Blood Infusion buff on minions

Are you guys aware of a bug with Rip Blood and the minion buffs it applies? I see a bug report from April that explains some of the issues I see. For me, it seems the buffs only last a fraction of the duration they are supposed to. This is the forum post I am referring to Rip blood minion's passive not working It was stated that the buffs do work, but they aren’t noticeable, but I feel like I see a difference for like .5 secs

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/674621033868689448/745446169106317404/InstantGif_2020.08.18-19.52.gif

Unfortunately I don’t have the exact sklill tree I used when I took this gif, but It was the attack/cast speed buffs and leech, maxed out on both nodes.

I’ve just tested this and I found the Blood Infusion buff to be working as intended, lasting for the full 4 seconds. If you think you’re still encountering this bug in the current version of the game, please post your skill tree.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.