I cannot figure out how to post a sreenshot on these forums. After I hit the insert/edit image icon, i’m at a loss of what to do next.
Sorry if things aren’t very intuitive! There’s no way of uploading an image directly to the website. What you can do is embed an external image into one of your posts. The website we’d generally recommend for this would be [color color=#ffffff]Imgur[/color], though others might work too.
So to give a quick, rough guide on what to do;
- Go to Imgur's home page.
- Click on New post at the top of the page.
- Click the Browse button and find your screenshot.
- Imgur should automatically take the image and upload it for you.
- Please wait 2-3 seconds while Imgur finishes the upload process.
- Right-click on the image to get a link to where it's saved.
- (If using Chrome, select Copy image address.)
- (If using Firefox, select Copy Image Location.)
- (If using Vivaldi, select Copy image address.)
- (If using another browser, it'll probably have a similarly-named option.)
- Then come to the forum, press the [img] button and paste the URL.
- The image won't be shown until you actually submit your post.