Possible (not sure) bug with manifest armor

I’m trying a build with manifest armor that use the maehlin’s hubris and the sunforge cuirass.
I have maxed Iron grasp nodes with 300% stats increzased on the gloves. I have 200% bleed chance from the skill tree and I’m using eye of reen with the node that gives the armor a mace of the same stats.

But when I’m testing on the training dummy if I launch 1 attack and observe the value of the tick damage, there is no change with the gloves equipped or unequipped.

Without the gloves 1 hit should land 1 stack of ignite and 2 stacks of bleed (that has approximately the same damage value).
With the gloves I should hit 3 stacks of ignite that are increased by 200% damage over time from the gloves (50% augmented by 300%).

So is there something I’m missing or is there a bug ?

Same goes for the sunforge cuirass. I got 100% increased stats for the armor. So the armor should have 20% chance to forge a weapon on getting hit.
I tried to let the armor tank a full group of mob i aggroed over the map. The armor tanked tenths of hits, no proc. This is only triggered when I’m hit apparently.

So are stats taken into account only regular mods and not unique mods which could explain why some stuffs doesn’t seem (at first sight) to work.

Unfortunately, there are many effects from unique items that do not work on Manifest Armour. Many effects will work, but not all of them.

This is a technical limitation that we would like to resolve, but we don’t have an estimate on when that will happen.

Thanks for the report!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.