Poor framerate in outside regions

Exact same issue, playing maxed on 1440p i5-8600k @5ghz 1080ti 16gig 3200mhz RAM. the game still needs some serious optimisation. it runs pretty poorly in outside regions. Even when i lower all settings to lowest the fps gain isn’t impressive, somewhere the engine is hogging resources. Not adding an .ini anymore, i did it once and nobody cared to followup on my post :frowning:

I am sincerely sorry if you did not receive a response.

We’re a small team and try to be as active on the forum as we can be, however unfortunately there are periods of time in which some members of the team might be unavailable.

I would make that point that uploading the file takes less than a minute. Troubleshooting technical issues does require that the person with an issue be willing to work with us - if this is not the case, then all I can say is that I apologize for the issue you are experiencing, and I do hope that a future game update improves the situation for you significantly.

Due to the possibility of external factors (software conflicts, overheating hardware, etc) playing a role in a game’s framerate, we cannot offer assistance in cases whether the player is not prepared to troubleshoot with us. Feel free to post a new thread if this changes.

1 Like