Poll Time! Which Skill Should We Preview Before Patch 0.7.9?

Sarno already teased that something of Phase 4 will come with the next patch.

1 Like

Ohh then it’s Warlock. :heart_eyes:

loving this game so far! excited to see the new skills

I hope these skills includes them as pets too! :stuck_out_tongue:

I vote for whichever one isn’t an Acolyte skill…

3 Likes

Triple like!!!

Total cruelty!!

what if the poll is a troll to get us hyped and they end up showing us all 3 :thinking: As for the skill art: all of those look amazing & got my interest piqued.

Checked the source code and found those alt descriptions :slight_smile:

SummonOrobyss (Check: Orobyss - Official Last Epoch Wiki)
SummonBoneGolem(PrimalistCompanion)
MacabreVitamins

1 Like

Its like a general election…when you realise you voted for the loser with 1 seat :smiley:

I choose one randomly. whatever :sleeping:

if these are not warlock skills , meaning we get the warlock :stuck_out_tongue: i hope that thse are necromancer skills and that the PET based necromancer get a boost as he is a little behind the other classes in late game.

I guess, that SummonOrobyss could be a warlock thing.
SummonBoneGolem -> Primalist, self explaining
MacabreVitamins -> Necro buff for skelettons?

Bone Golem for Primalist is self explaining? There is a necromancer ingame who is the most obvious for such a skill and not a Primalist ^^.

It’s self explaining, if you follow the full alt-desciption to this skill, which is “SummonBoneGolem(PrimalistCompanion)”. May it’s a hoax, nobody knows so far :slight_smile:

Such a BEAST for the primalist? Noonoonooo. Acolyte! I want such a beast for the acolyte! Can be necromancer too, idc! :smiley:
Imagine if it’s not the warlock, then we get this, PLUS Warlock stuff we don’t know of yet! XD

Btw first skill looks more like a curse or buff or something. Why choose that over summoning a BEAST? :smiley:
Can we get prievewed the top 2 voted skills? :joy:

1 Like

I saw in the first skill some special blood infusion to make you more powerful for some time…
Sometimes i have a big imagination, i know :smiley:

Arrrgh what one to vote for… I guess I just look away and click randomly…

True! Maybe a variation of reaper Form without changing Form! I imagine the summoned skill could be a temporary bug minion or something. Would love that

1 Like

i vote for the one that looks like me in the morning