Poll Time! Which Skill Should We Preview Before Patch 0.7.9?

Its like a general election…when you realise you voted for the loser with 1 seat :smiley:

I choose one randomly. whatever :sleeping:

if these are not warlock skills , meaning we get the warlock :stuck_out_tongue: i hope that thse are necromancer skills and that the PET based necromancer get a boost as he is a little behind the other classes in late game.

I guess, that SummonOrobyss could be a warlock thing.
SummonBoneGolem -> Primalist, self explaining
MacabreVitamins -> Necro buff for skelettons?

Bone Golem for Primalist is self explaining? There is a necromancer ingame who is the most obvious for such a skill and not a Primalist ^^.

It’s self explaining, if you follow the full alt-desciption to this skill, which is “SummonBoneGolem(PrimalistCompanion)”. May it’s a hoax, nobody knows so far :slight_smile:

Such a BEAST for the primalist? Noonoonooo. Acolyte! I want such a beast for the acolyte! Can be necromancer too, idc! :smiley:
Imagine if it’s not the warlock, then we get this, PLUS Warlock stuff we don’t know of yet! XD

Btw first skill looks more like a curse or buff or something. Why choose that over summoning a BEAST? :smiley:
Can we get prievewed the top 2 voted skills? :joy:

1 Like

I saw in the first skill some special blood infusion to make you more powerful for some time…
Sometimes i have a big imagination, i know :smiley:

Arrrgh what one to vote for… I guess I just look away and click randomly…

True! Maybe a variation of reaper Form without changing Form! I imagine the summoned skill could be a temporary bug minion or something. Would love that

1 Like

i vote for the one that looks like me in the morning

Slightly rough with breath that could cut through Adamantium?

The popular one looks like a nice big cooldown :slight_smile:

i’m more excited as to WHEN patch 7.9 is coming…

Heyo!

Just a reminder that the poll will close 24 hours from now. It’s now or never! :wink:

That sounds doable.

No promises as it isn’t something we had been planning on, but I’ll see what I can do!

3 Likes

Awww, the one I voted for is the least popular. Bummer!

Sounds reasonable! :smiley:

so where is the preview ?

If 0.7.8 was out at the end of May, and they release their big patches every ~6 weeks, then I’d expect 0.7.9 mid-July. Therefore they should be doing the preview in the next month or so.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.