Performance spikes down down to about 12 fps

output_log.txt (36.9 KB)

Just doing nothing in the End of time with very low settings results in a FPS of about 40-50. My window mode is windowed and my resolution is 1360x768.

I’ve seen this happen with void knight when casting devouring orbs, using anomaly and vengeance. I’ve also seen the same thing happen with my mage character who can achieve the same cast by using flame ward and then immediately attack with mana strike right after.

My graphics card is 1050 TI for laptops and my CPU is i7-7700HQ CPU@ 2.80 Hz so I don’t think it should be that bad. I’m also running the game through steam, although I don’t know if that would make a difference.

Just got my fps cuts down to 15 while opening my stash tab.

I’m also seeing that ice ward’s casting of frost nova seems to be causing the issue since I have the cast as high as it can go on the skill tree which is 100% more frequently. I’m also using frozen Ire which has a 15% chance to cast tundra nova and it seems to regularly spike down to 15, getting as low as 7 fps.

I don’t know what my FPS was before 0.7.7d because there was never really any reason for me to check it. I maxed out a 7 when I just tested just now at 1080. I can’t go any lower than that because I only get 1fps on windowed mode and as you can see from the 1080 screenshot its blurry, compared to the 4k screen shot.

When I checked my memory usage it was over 11Gig as well. As it stands, this is entierly unplayable.

Uploading my latest log file from when I saw a spike due to the new logging patch.Player.log (12.8 KB)
Saw some weird things like Fallback handler could not load library D:/Games/Steam/steamapps/common/Last Epoch/Last Epoch_Data/Mono/libsteam_api, WARNING: Shader Unsupported: ‘Hidden/PostProcessing/FinalPass’ - Pass ‘’ has no vertex shader, A scripted object (probably ShaderPainterObjectID?) has a different serialization layout when loading. (Read 32 bytes but expected 72 bytes)
Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?
(Filename: Line: 2269)

Also saw this weird message in the log about multiple threads for Enlighten so uploading another log file.Enlighten_Player_Log.txt (22.9 KB)

same prob here since 7.8 patch…usualy i have around 100 fps (rtx 2060 OC edt), but now i have spike downs to 9 pfs while in town and down to 15 fps on maps.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.