PC shutdown after 20 min playing - AVX issue?

Hi there,
My computer crash after a while playing Last Epoch. It’s not a freeze, it’s a total shutdown. I realized I had the same issue with Wolcen, but I have no such problems usualy.

Here is my config :
Intel® Core™ i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3001 MHz, 4 cœur(s)
NVIDIA GTX 1060 6gb
(RAM) 16,0 Go
The game runs in an SSD.

I practiced a few tests on OCCT to understand what happens, everything is fine expect the memory test. Crash reports after few secondes. Their is two specific tests available : AVX & SSE, it seems SSE test is supported perfectly but the crash report occure when i launch the AVX test. It seems it’s a kind of vectorial instructions used in some videogames, but not much.

Is someone experimenting this kind of issue and is able to fix it ? On other forums i found players had the same problems playing APEX legends and fixed it by configuration AVX offset in the Bios, but I couldn’t find that setting in mine.

Thank’s and see you in game soon, I hope !

Sorry to hear you’re having this issue! If you post the crash reports for the game listed in this support article we can take a look. But, it sounds like this may be a hardware-specific issue, which means there might not be much we can do to solve it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.