PC Restarts after a few minutes of playing

My PC restarts after a few minutes of playing, i’m currently playing other (more performance demanding) games also and never had any problems. I tried to lower the performance from ultra to high and then to medium with no luck, please help ?
DxDiag.txt (113.4 KB) le_graphicsmanager.ini (518 Bytes) output_log.txt (21.2 KB) Player.log (24.8 KB) Player-prev.log (15.4 KB)

Four days have passed since the big patch and another two patches came out and i still cant play the game so can i get an answer here pls? I am unable to play a game for which i already paid at least have the decency to give me an answer even a negative one so i can move back to POE or whatever, ignoring customers who trusted you its bad … just saying !

Apologies for the slow response, it can be difficult to keep up in the days after a patch.

Unfortunately, I’m not seeing a clear indication of the problem in your log files. The ending portion looks the same as if the game was shut down normally. Could you please check if you have any crash report files, and upload them here as a .zip file? They’re located here: C:/Users/YOURNAME/AppData/Local/Temp/Eleventh Hour Games/Last Epoch/Crashes

First of all thank you for your answer and sorry for being impatient but i just want to play LE so badly :slight_smile:, also sorry for my english its not my native language !
Unfortunately there is no Eleventh Hour Games folder on that path you gave me but i think the reason for than and for the fact that there is no indication about crash in the log files is this: the restart of the PC is weird, the screen goes black and then the windows starts to boot and it shows the windows loading screen but after that it doesnt show the desktop but actually the game is already running and its where it was when the crash happened like it came up from sleep mode or something … anyway i called the manufacturer company support and they told me that is a measure of protection where the temperature goes to high ! The thing is no other game did that to my pc before and i’m currently playing old and new games on ultra or close to like Path Of Exile, Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem, Remnant: From the Ashes etc, also the support guy told me that if it was an issue with my system it should have happened when playing other games also which kinda make sense as Last Epoch does that even when playing on medium/low settings ! I also saw other people on forum saying they have temperature problems after last patch !
Waiting for an answer and thank you in advance !

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.