Patch Preview: Beta 0.7.7

hopefully this fixes the airplane-sounding gpu problem so that i can play again.

I’m not sure how I missed this earlier but this is huge for me :smiley:

2 Likes

My forge guard is ready for that skill.

Sounds great. I’m wondering if there will be a character wipe for this patch?

1 Like

Things just keep getting better and better, the Graphics update will really help people coming from other games stick around more since a gaming audience can be a fickle thing

1 Like

Generally they don’t do character wipes, and since the save data is in your registry (don’t ask) your characters won’t be transferred to the MP servers when they are bought online. But they are (or were) intending to do a wipe before launch.

Sounds really great so far. Can’t wait for the graphics improvement.

@Sarno: Can we expect additional skilltrees for skills that don’t have one yet? Looking at the Sentinel right now. Getting a new skill is awesome, but I am also really excited to see a skilltree for Molten Blade, Manifest Weapon and the stances.

Not for Forge Guards.

so there will be new skills for each class?

1 Like

those three new skills listed in the patch preview are coming.

Amazing! So excited! Can’t wait to try the Acolyte skills.

Any updates on which dayyy - approximately to plan for? :smiley: so excited

I know that might be a stupid Question, however you do plan for full release that all Skills have a skilltree though?

Yes. 

1 Like

Hey, when will the patch be released?

Before end of month, so within the next ~5 days

This game, in my opinion, would be a lot better if you dropped the gender-locked classes. I’d play it day and night but for now it’s something I just can’t swallow. It would be good to know if at least in the future you intend to make such a change.

It is a lot of work that their time is better spent in other things so I don’t think they have plans to last I heard

2 Likes

It’s not that this is a design decision.

1 Like

When will this patch hit the Linux version?

1 Like