We’re gearing up to make the first release of 2019 a big one!
As this patch will be the inaugural 0.6 release, we’re going into more detail than normal. On account of our extensive changes, not all of them are reflected below. Feel free to browse our more detailed patch notes when they become available next month!
- Screen Shake is now available.
- This can be toggled in the settings menu.
- Implemented ragdoll physics.
- Enemies will not ragdoll when consumed (e.g. if ERASED FROM EXISTENCE).
- The mini map now has Fog of War.
- We are merging the Knight and Sentinel classes, and introducing the new Forgeguard mastery. You can read more about these changes in our Developer Blog.
- Base classes now have passives similar to mastery classes.
- The Knight now has a new model and new animations.
- The Mage now has a new model and new animations.
- The Primalist now has a new model and new animations.
- The End of Time town hub has been added. (Concept art) (Screenshots)
- Chapter Two has been expanded.
- Added a portion of Chapter Three.
- Multiple new side areas are now available.
- Implemented quest rewards.
- Multiple new quests are available in Chapter One.
- Chapter Two now has multiple quests available.
- Implemented the first quest to feature time travel.
- Call of the Hunt has been removed. Patch 0.5.3 added the ability to command minions to attack enemies with the A key, leaving Call of the Hunt in the unenviable position of never having been particularly popular only to see its main use be made baseline.
- Added new skill Summon Primal Sabertooth.
- Added skill specialization trees for;
- Implemented the Set Item rarity.
- Weapons now have a base attack rate.
- Swords no longer have the Increased Attack Speed implicit property. They were given this as a stopgap until they could be given a fast attack rate.
Multiple VFX have been improved or replaced. Click here to view the list.
(This list may not be exhaustive.)
- Added a flyout skill selector for quicker & more convenient skill switching.
- Overhauled the minimap.
- Damage numbers have a better animation and improved performance.
- Many UI elements have been updated.
After This Patch
A lot of what we had planned to work on immediately after this patch ended up becoming part of it. We’ll be communicating where we go from here in the near future.