Patch Preview: Alpha 0.5.3

All updates for classes are welcome :slight_smile: imho i would like to see trees for the class skills wich doesnt have one yet. I think that would mean more playable builds, wich would hook me into your game again after testing all, for me, interesting skills :wink:

Every skill will have a specialization tree for release.

As mentioned in the post above, this is something we’ll be gradually working on. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see those new upgrades. :3

1 Like

Awww It will be nice to see the Spriggans in full form. I am glad that they are rested. I needed a bit of a challenge going through the Sheltered Woods.

2 Likes

Excited to see new content! And it’s good to hear updates on the roadmap even if it’s that it’s not ready yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, you guys are making really good progress.

2 Likes

Good to hear. :smiley:
It’s great to see the game progress.

2 Likes

Sounds great guys, awsome job so far !!!

2 Likes

Epic. For sure it will be great for melee. I do worry that it may make it too easy to kite with ranged though.

Hooray!

Excited to see the new tree for wandering spirits.

1 Like

Nice. Looking forward to the 1st half of chapter 2. (Feels like more progress than Wolcen already). Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s because it is, by a lot. Wolcen left kickstarter in June 2015 and when the first version hit steam in March 2016 it had barely changed from the prototype. Then the first main content didn’t hit until June 2017 with the 0.5 patch. Last Epoch will probably finish its alpha faster than it took Wolcen to have a playable version.

No idea how to quote on this new board.

1 Like

If you highlight text, a Quote button should pop up.

Holy shit! I didn’t know that!

1 Like

I see you’re putting it into practice! :wink:

Do you have a time frame for release of new patch?

We released it already.

Your Launcher should download it automatically.

It is released.

Oooooohhhh i can’t wait for this game to come so i can get my hands on it :stuck_out_tongue: it looks so good now and it will get even better as it comes along… AWESOME job guys keep up the awesomness :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to see the Necromancer class is being improved and that the Chapter Two is in the work.

The Hype intensifies.

2 Likes

I’ve found out today this game, it looks very cool! Can’t wait to see how it will be when released! Really good job.