Oppressive Gaze is not affecting Mark for Death

intended behavior: oppressive gaze causes bone curse and mark for death to have unlimited duration

actual behavior: bone curse has unlimited duration, but mark for death falls off after 2 seconds

steps to reproduce: pick up the frailty and oppressive gaze nodes on bone curse’s skill tree, cast bone curse on an enemy, observe the mark for death icon over their head disappearing after 2 seconds

a little unrelated bonus feedback: bone curse’s “shattered prison” node says “bone prison now has gaps”, but that really undersells it, it’s like 90% gap, 10% prison: https://i.imgur.com/SUKIewW.jpeg

edit: cursed ground also does not work with oppressive gaze. there’s no cursed ground, and enemies (other than the primary target) in the area where it was cast do not get cursed

1 Like

Good catch.

Yes, Shaterred prison is not what it should be. ^^

Yup, just noticed this myself. However, I can get Mark for Death to be applied “forever” via Oppressive Gaze & Cursed Limbs (I think), just not the initial application of Mark for Death via Frailty (which should also benefit from Oppressive Gaze).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.