Online Class passive tree and Skill tree for theory crafting

Dammit is awesome and without grimcalc I probably never woulda got into GD as much as I did.

He won’t let you guys down

Another preview:

5 Likes

Well hot damn Dammitt! :grin:

Loving these previews. It’s really coming along beautifully and I can’t wait to get my theorycrafting numbers up. I’d hate to see my Grim Dawn time with GrimTools and the game time added together. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One more preview, this time it’s detailed ability stats:

7 Likes

Are we there yet?

1 Like

I am also excited and loved Dammitt’s work on Grim Dawn.

I don’t really drink wine so I don’t know what I’m talking about but supposedly a good fine wine needs time to age or something.

1 Like

One of the things I really like is that after each patch, the last epoch tools show what has changed in the items.

Also, not sure how everyone feels about mentioning Patreon but Dammitt has one if anyone wants to help support them

1 Like

Loving the added stats on those [alt] mouse-overs! Going above and beyond as usual. I hope the devs steal…I mean…gain inspiration from this and add something similar. :grin:

1 Like

wait how do you have access to the stats already ? or is it fake stats ?

This is glorious unbound.

Dammitt’s previous post, while not exactly the same in context, highlights that he extracts all this stuff from game resources so you can bet it’s authentic (especially if you’re familiar with his GrimTools work);

1 Like

Dammitt, is this easier, harder or totally different to doing the Grim Dawn calculator?

The only thing that is a bit similar is UI for items in item db, so gear selector in calc might look familiar, but everything else is completely different.

One more:

Edit (09.08.2020): Unfortunately it won’t be possible to show extra skill node abilities in calc after patch 0.7.9, cause there’s no reliable way to obtain this data.

5 Likes

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

Just kidding, this is amazing and I know it’s going to be epic given the amount of time I’ve used Grim Tools. Keep up the great work!

Stop teasing us! WE NEEDS THE PRECIOUS!!!

Could you give us any ETA, good sir/madam? Pretty please. Also, GDtools are great :slight_smile: have spent more time in there than actual game while theorycrafting my shitty hipster builds , haha.

Calc development is on pause because after recent patch it’s a tad more difficult to datamine stuff.
On a side note, item db development is ongoing, but for the same reasons it might be halted in future or if it’s not halted then you might see some odd stuff in db (unreleased/unobtainable items etc). I’ll update db later today and there will be a bunch of items added that might be unobtainable, but there’s no sure way to determine what can be obtained and what not :confused:

5 Likes

God said “Let there be light”, and there were light

Dammitt then said “Hah, you think youre the only one who can do that?”

Just Superb work man :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.