Old Top Spellblade Using Focus with 2H

here’s 700+ waves of ice and bite for ya

5 Likes

Wow, very nice! Just made the ladder myself…though wayyyy down there at 242 waves haha. I feel it must be pretty high for using a controller. Well, this is what I tell myself anyways. :grin:

1 Like

As always i enjoy your detailed builds!!

Keep up the good work

Love watching Boardman21 videos, this one is no exception :smile:

Got to go dust off my Spellblade now, after watching that!

How long does wave 700 take? in LE when I did arena I was actually falling asleep at Wave 80. I can play PoE for 12-16 hours a day but the Arena in this game is so boring. Wouldn’t wave 700 be 4+ hours of laggy 5fps hell?

There is a video of the wave 990 run, by LizardIRL on Youtube. If you have over 7 hours to sit there and watch it all. So guessing wave 700 is getting on for 6 hours!

Depends on the build. I get 50 fps at all times on this build and it took roughly 7 hours or so to get to 737. Lich kills faster. Yes its very boring wgi2ch is why i havent been pushing the arena much except for proof of concept on builds for YouTube. Recently I was sparked into doing areamna again :slight_smile:

That’s exactly why I wish arena can be “harder”. Make it such that the average player would not be able to do more than 50 waves and the elite players reach no more than 200. Not being able to compete on arena ladder because one cannot sit in front of the computer for 8-10hrs straight is certainly not part of the devs’ vision!

4 Likes

I agree with you. Once I finished the story on my mage/sorcerer. I was able to get to wave 122, even though my gear was…well…dodgy at best!..But when I tried it on my Forge Guard who was a lot better geared and really tankie, I struggled to get to wave 70.

Are you fat shaming Boardman? :wink:

I got the right letters, didn’t I Llmaa8…okay shame they are the wrong order. That’s fat finger syndrome. :rofl:

My apologies to you Boardman21

2 Likes

No need to apoligize, its true lol. Ive definitely put on some weight since High School.

I love you guys! hiiii Boardman senpi :slight_smile:

We all have. Though it was too amusing to let go…

Because I don’t like too many operations, so I wonder if I can change focus to ice ward, but mana is not enough without focus, so please help me think a set of build is composed of five skills, namely, shuttle strike & Flame ward & Ice ward & teleport & enhance web on.but still use the frostbite&ignite? THX a lot for your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

i mean you give me no room to help you if you already dictate the 5 skills in use. But i recommend using eitehr focus or mana strike and dropping either iceward or enchant weapon. If you see my other spellblade build it doesnt require focus, you just keep switching from shatter strike to mana strike to get your mana back.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.