O.7.9 and your guesses/thoughts

I hate squashing speculation but I really don’t want you to get your hopes up about the loot filter for this patch. No loot filter this patch.

You will be able to find t6/7 affixes very easily though.

4 Likes

We get the magic performance patch of course!
60 fps on a 500+ dollar GPU on 4k while playing a “1000 hits per second build”… really.

(its no long way from 15 fps to 60 fps - really!)

I upgraded my pc last Friday (from an i5-4670, 16 gig of ram & a GTX 1060 to a Ryzen7 3800X, 32 gig & a 2070 super), hopefully I’ll be able to get double digit fps on my build (Shield Throw, Devouring Orb, future strikes & hopefully Mike is correct & Smite will now proc future strikes)…

But on a positive note, Jedi Fallen Order does now run buttery smooth. Almost smooth enough to be a Werther’s Original.

Wuuiiii excited. Probably some unique colourscheme or something similar for T6+ items.

I guess we will find out very soon.

If it is, @UltraboltNovacrunch will be happy & I may need to obtain a chocolate hat & eat it.

1 Like

Yeah, and you won’t even share that either. :wink:

2 Likes

I honestly cannot believe how close I got. :flushed: I’m clueless at guessing this kind of stuff and this was just me rolling dice. HA! I know someone else probably hit it spot on but I just wanted to partially gloat a minute because Llama won’t share his chocolate and that just makes me feel bad.

1 Like

Nearly spot on. Clearly Mike didn’t fail to show his team loyalty. Well played sir. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.