New supporter :)

Hello,

I just wanted to come by and say hey.
I’ve been watching this game for a little bit and decided to contribute.
There is a very large void in the top slot for ARPG games right now and I really want to see this game succeed in taking it. I really wish I had more money to give.

You have my support, hope and I will do anything I can to help.
Ok bye.

2 Likes

Hi,

Thank you!

With your support, we’ll be able to push back against the void. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey,

I joined myself on Friday after the recent Diablo Immortals disappointment. Hopefully this game gets full created and popular! It’s so far really fun!

2 Likes

I’ve been watching this already, but agree.
This game really reminds me of the Diablo style I grew up with and want so badly.

When I built the team I searched for people who loved Diablo II and Chrono Trigger :wink: Thank you for your support and please feel free to post all feedback. We’re listening!

3 Likes

When I read the interventions of Mox & Sarno, I know I am in the right place. This is a complete contrast with the current events at ‘Blizzard’. The Devs behind ‘Last Epoch’ are fully listening to everything the players have to say.

It is very encouraging to see that some games are still created with the heart, not just the wallet.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

Always nice to get some recognition. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.