New Skill Coming in Patch 0.7.9: Assemble Abomination

Yeah hoping such a node will exist.

Yeah i am also very curious if multiple minions of the same type do buff the skill granted.

I already thinking about some Wraith stuff, because i have a wraith summoner with like 15-25 wraiths up at the same time and since i really like harvest, having a summon that destroys everything with ridonkulous strogn harvest uses

Hi,
I hope that the problem of high GPU usage causing the game unplayable will also be resolved. Paying for a game and not being able to play it, I don’t find it funny.

Why is that? The idea of a ‘Frankenstein’s monster’ minion sounds great, especially that it inherits the powers of your consumed minions… but then it dies quickly, so what’s the point? Does it ‘fall apart’ into the minions it consumed on death (guessing the answer is no)? This thing makes me not want to try this skill, even though minions are my favorite playstyle (and I like to keep them alive as much as possible).

With stuff like that they can make this thing really really strong and basically some kind of “impactful cooldown”, which is a great design imo.

But i assuming there will be a lot of flexibility within the skill spec tree where you can at least slow down the decay or even make it not decay at all. We will have to see how it pans out.

I personally don’t like summoner playstyle that much, but because of stuff like this i give it a try. It gives your summoner playstyle some kind of rotation, which can feel great if the impact is big enough.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.