New Mono Feedback/Suggestions

New MoF is Fire. Bosses absolutely amazing. Reworked areas/map Awesome! BUT

1)Echo Streaks auto resetting after beating the boss quest feels horrid. Your streak should be kept but a message appears that to chose a different path or redo quest you have to reset the mono. Otherwise your streak is still there so you can keep your ItemFind and Exp Gain. I dont like losing progress and being punished when i havent died.

2)The exp penalty needs removed. when your over the exp limit but you cant beat the boss leads to a catch 22 where your not powerful enough to beat the boss and without exp gain can get better with out just finding better gear.

EDIT: This one has already been confirmed in the works. Disreguard.

3)Dying to the boss in the boss echo quest should either reset a set amount of Echoes OR the quest should come much faster. Having to redo up to 30 echoes and quest echoes to try the boss again feels bad, but i can let this one slide as it does make it feel more “Challenging” but it feel horrid fora new player

This system is amazing! Just needs a few tweaks!

4 Likes
  1. Totally agree. This is one of the reasons that i decided to go into new monolith with the most slow but at least to some point save to play character (minion reflect)
    I understand that in many cases we will not be able to kill some boss from first time, because we need to learn it mechanics. But in order to learn it redoing whole monolith seems completely wrong (frustrating and time consuming).
    What i suggest is dynamic penalty system:
    You failed boss for the first time you go back x echoes (small amount)
    You failed boss for the second time you go back x+y amount of echoes.
    and so on till the timeline reset.
    Another solution will be just to reset to the latest quest done (not complete timeline reset)

2. Its more maybe like bug report. But want to ask if you guys experience it or it somehow related maybe to minions build.
    Very often, when trying to move in many of new maps, i just find myself not moving but just running in place, like there is some invisible wall.
    It happened to me before patch in some maps, but now almost in each monolith map i encounter this strange problem.

Are you using transplant? It seems the more youtransplant the more it happens. Maybe a node in transplant im not sure.

no its not related, just moving by mouse clicking.
maybe because of the amount of minions hero cant find the way to go? (some pathing problem?) Maybe its general problem, because i remember i had it also on other classes previous patch.
Don’t know. that’s why i ask.

Pathing can definitely be a bit wonky. If you click on the other side of a doorway, you’ll run through it no problem, but if you click & hold through that doorway your character will slow to a crawl as you go through it. There’s a bug report somewhere on this (though not your problem I believe).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.