New mastery unlock

So now that mastery tree is unlock after end of time I am at shatered valley sitting on my 20 point with almost no other choice than waiting to reach end of time without spending point wich is dangerous for me because I am almost beginner and playing hardcore, so being under leveled is meeeh.

Another way may be to spec into useless/under performing point now and respec later but being forced into respect isn’t fun at all and feel really clunky gameplaywise.
I know that respect base passive is cheap, but being almost forced to respect feels really clunky.

Some experimented player may crush/rush early game with good knowledge and maybe some descent crafted gear/unique but for beginner’s it looks like an unecessary pain.

Am I the only one disliking this ?

You are not underleveled, If you open the map overlay you see the zone level and if you are not 4-5 levels lower then the zone you have 0 issues. Right now we level faster then we will after release afaik and the devs said they look at the leveling process at all times.

1 Like

Sure but my point is if I miss 4/5 skill point in order to avoid later respec I I may be lvl 20 but i have the skill/power level of a lvl 15(more or less).

In the end I choosed to spec into undesired point then respec after the End of time but it feel clunky.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.