New boss fight is awesome!

Just wanted to say the new end boss fight is super cool. Feels like an MMO boss, not an ARPG boss - and I mean that in a good way. Feels epic. Really well done!

9 Likes

Yeah, pretty cool! Hope we can have more fights like this in future! Not only in story but also in endgame contents!

How can i even start chapter 8?

Go to the last boss at the end of chapter 7 and fight him again. Will trigger the quest chain.

That’s not necessary. You travel to the last town you ended the chapter 7 (just can’t remember the name…), from where Yulia hat sent you to collect the spear. Once you are there you instantly get the new story quest and a marker where to go to.

The boss fight was great and I like how the content was difficult. Haven’t tried it on a fresh character yet so don’t know how hard it is for a character just hitting that point. A lot of the new monsters are flipping awesome too. I love the giant crabs and the fire tank guys. I also get real satisfaction rolling over the trilobites with my warpath.

1 Like

Definitely agree, this boss is a step in the right direction for sure.

Very difficult, i made a new character and tried the Architect fight at 52 and got fucked whenever i stood still to cast a spell. High Elemental Resistance is pretty important for this fight if you dont want to get stunlocked over and over

Was necessary for me as there was no quest marker in Heboria. Once I went back to the last boss fight room, he was standing in it with the quest marker after I killed the boss. Probably a beta issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.