Negative Protections

I’m not sure what caused this bug all of my elemental protections became negative and stayed that way until relog.

Before relog:

After relog:

We’re looking into this issue, it appears that if you have a debuff active and change zones (or die) the debuff persists. If you could confirm either of those that would be helpful, though I know that’s not the easiest to see.

Thanks!

I was doing the new endgame progressive dungeon system and wasn’t taking too much damage. All of a sudden I started taking massive damage from elements and was perma stunned. I died a second later due to this. If this bug is due to a debuff it would seem the debuff is overscaled putting me at far negative resists and -1000 stun avoidance.

Definitely happens to me on a death. If I die a couple of times, my character gets frosty-looking and elemental resists are all in the negatives.

Thanks, there’s a fix for this coming next patch.

I’m getting this as well, is happening on death. Thought it might be related to the legendary’s being used, i have Stormtide Boots on and they shock for 4 seconds on stop moving causing negative protection, therefore think this is related to shock stacking for some reason.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.