Necrotic wisps absurd damage

Necrotic wisps do absurd damage. They do over 250 damage to a char with >80% necro prot, with vengeance 36% less damage taken buff several FG racial stacks and channeling rebuke, on wave 137 they just oneshotted me. Looks like they just ignore all kinds of damage mitigation , please look into.

Just to confirm-- which zones are you encountering these wisps in? There are a few similar enemies in the game so I want to make sure I get the right ones.

here a SS, they do it on any type of arena, encountered them on at least 3 areanas, this one, forest one and the one with 2 green damaging circles

Btw what is even more weird on thiss I cant even see them, so it was a very surprising death

They look like green necrotic whisps, who shoot green beams to you, Sorry i cant provide more accurate description

Came to report the same bug but saw this thread. Thought I might aswell confirm the bug. I got one shot by a wisp around arena 150 with 9k ward when nothing before that barely even touched me so something is wonky with its damage. What killed me was a beam from a green wisp.

Edit: Would also like to add that me and a few others have gotten stuck on loading screen when loading the magma arena. This 2 issues are quite infuriating right now since they make pushing arena not really possible.

Necrotic Wisps will be fixed in 0.7.7c. Thanks for the report!

1 Like

@ottsor Could you please make a new thread for the Magma Arena loading issue? Having a thread for each issue is much easier to track. Apologies for the hassle!

Please make sure to include a log file from a game session where it happens (before restarting the game), and your system information. Thanks!

EDIT: We’ve found the issue with the Magma Arena and it will be included in 0.7.7c.

Sounds great, thank you for your work!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.