Nasty bug : Missing Mark of Death skill slot can't be replaced by a new slot!

You can’t have the button “Select a skill”.

Which mean you have a permanant skill slot used for nothing.

Nasty bug! :space_invader:

This is a known issue:

1 Like

Anyone have Mark of Death specialized yesterday? As of patch today, the skill is still specialized but it’s blank, but it still shows lvl 20 and I can not respec out of it either.

1 Like

It should have removed it from your specializations. This will be fixed for the next hotfix.

1 Like

I have same problem, death mark still in skills and specializatons, and a can’t remove it

since the update Nekromance Skills and Specializations is Bug plz hot fix

Yeah same here, can’t make use of all 5 skill spec slots sadly, will level a new lich for testing purposes, but i hope that the hotfix comes relatively quickly, since i put alot of work into my main lich =C

Having the same issue.

Sorry about this! We’ve identified the problem and will release a fix for it in 0.7.9b.

Your characters will have an empty slot where Mark for Death used to be.

When is this fix please?

0.7.9b, as Sarno said in the post above yours. Given they tend to pump out bug-fix patches fairly quickly quickly after a major patch, you shouldn’t be waiting too long.

As an example, 0.7.8b was released the day after 0.7.8. Not saying 0.7.9b will be out today, but “soon”.

Heh. I was kind of asking for a time. I took a day off work to play this patch. :slight_smile:

:smiley: Yeah, sucks when that happens. Though f it’s any consolation, I’m off for a week from Friday (no pc) so no only will I not be able to play either, but you’ll have a forum mostly free of me ('cause forums suck on a phone). So I think you need to take the rough with the smooth.

Hello I can assume that it will be repaired

Or do I have to start a new necromancer

No, they will fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.