My personal feedback & suggestions

My personal feedback & suggestions

• Leave blood behind for enemy hits

• Hits collision improve i.e. sometimes the character hits the item to destroy it

• Possibility to dodge enemy attacks via key

• You can also disable the translation of the game in different languages by fans or developers and display subtitles at intro and sequences

• Long support of patches and extensions in a cycle of months or every couple of years

• Release betas for new game mechanics and other ideas

I think Last Epoch has great potential to defy Diablo, Wolcen, Path of Exile and how to do that with good communication between developer and player. I hope that the developers will take more time than the description of the Early Access Phase because I think Wolcen would have saved some trouble with more time or final touches or quality checks

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

Would be cool, yea

don’t know what you mean

You are probably refering to Wolcen. Personally i like it aswell to dodge and adjust your playstyle around hard hitting enemies. But i think a movement skill should be enough. I didn’t like it that there was one more key i had to use. The system works in PoE without an extra key.

Different languages will come in the future i guess. Right now they need to focus on bringing the game out first to see how successfull they are.

is planned, and confirmed

they pretty much implement new mechanics every 1 or 2 month. Dual wield mechanic is planned for example in phase 3 of developement.

They’ve commented on translations here:

I think I generally agree the feel of combat and especially on-hit and on-kill animations/vfx/sound effect can be improved, to make it alot more satisfying to engage mobs.

“Hits collision improve i.e. sometimes the character hits the item to destroy it”

I expressed myself wrong, I meant rather the hit feedback could be improved

Thanks for the answers :slight_smile:

I think that games should remain in development until the majority of players are satisfied with the game in early access and more importantly the developer himself should release his game with a reassuring feeling and not because of pressure from outside then present it in a bad quality version.

In the case of Last Epoch, it would be good if it took its time to develop. It’s always an advantage to see the positive characteristics of a game in a competitive environment and let it flow into the development of your own game.

For me the following elements make a great ARPG:

• an exciting story with its characters

• Atmosphere you look great levels and so detailed

• beautiful monster design

When the players notice that in Last Epoch with much suffering has been worked the graphics is almost incidental

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.