(my first build) Its over 9000!

Please, update the build.

was this build touched since it was uploaded? still viable? would be great to know.

I’m currently running it. Its quite nice, even when deviating from this spec a bit, it still works just fine. Good wiggle room for personal touches. :slight_smile:

Did you see this from the new patch preview notes?

The totems will still proc it but sadly we will never get a tree for manifest weapon.

Or maybe they’ll give us something even more awesome-er (like they did with Mark for Death/Bone Curse).

is there an update somewhere how you spend your last passives/skillpoints? the video stops at you being lvl 62 :wink:

i’m following that video build, my Eye of Reen is not as good rolled as yours, also my other gear is worse (no +phys damage, no 100% ignite chance) and it feels a little slow damage wise… but there were not patch changes making the build worse, were they?

i mean it’s fun, but also a little slow it feels… thanks for the effort here though!

Hi Banana, could you give us some more details on your version here? Would be highly apriciated
THX

Since the new patch, the build is almost twice as good! Since we don’t have a problem with resists now you can run your armor/helmet with 20+ physical damage and also Shred Effectiveness.

Maybe this is one of the best build to apply tons of armor shred per second. Getting over 150 stack of armor shreds is easy.

I strongly recommend playing with 2h sword because of the new FG 2h passive for extra 40% attack speed. Runningn around with 200%+ attack speed is pretty cool.

You can easily get over 3k% increase physical damage on single target w/o the belt for Ignite chance.

1 Like

Shred is capped at 20 stacks, though that would mean that you’d hit the cap quickly. But yeah, very high attack speed is very nice.

As far I know only the specific type of shred as Lightning, Physical, Fire etc is capped to 20 stacks. The Armor shred does not have cap but has huge diminishing returns.
For example 20 x Armor shred = 30% more dmg, 150 x Armor shred = 60% more damage.

That’s not what the patch nodes say though.

I read that to mean that the armour shred has a cap of 20 stacks since armour shred is as much of an ailment as the resist shreds.

Yes, it works the same way as Ailment Shed in term of mechanics. As you can see they state that only Shred Ailments have 20 stack cap but nothing for armor shred.

But Armor Shed and Ailment Shred are different.

I know I’m being pedantic (as usual), but there are no ailment shreds, all shreds (as far as I’m aware) are ailments. There are resist shreds & armour shred (no ailment shreds), they function in the same manner & (I believe) have the same cap.

@Sarno or @EHG_Mike is there a difference between armour shred & resist shred?

Hi Krumkai,

can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share your current build with most important stats?! I´m really interested in this because I´m running this build as well but want to know if I can tweak here and there a bit more.

Using warpath btw for trash mobs - very nice but need to skip signial for it.

many thx for an update!!!

2 Likes

Oh I mean Resistance shred, not ailments, my bad.

Hey mate, I will submit my build in next week or something. I haven’t really played much because of work.

Armor Shred does not have a cap. It was confirmed.

Apparently so, I stand corrected…

1 Like

Heya thanks for pointing out the execution and new shred stacking. I’ve went back to FG try the new passive tree and are leveling one of my most recent with these pointers in mind.

I dont know how it does it but the FG seems to be tank-ish and melee-ish, with facetank potential at times (in the arena spam). It must be because of the sword & rive steroid aspd + life on hit (& VK leech pts)

Personally I’ve stayed with the 3rd hit crit + 15% hp coup de grace + idols for rive multi & bleed/ignite and maehlin gloves for the bleed>ignite, i think that overall it has a good dmg balance without the need to rely too much on ignite stacking.

Just I’ve put execution (and the ignite/bleed passives) in there as it is basically free damage for 4 skill pts.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.