Move or Attack option (improvement recommendation)

Currently, the player must press the move button again when the cursor hovers over the enemy, which is not convenient. As for me, this option should work like in other “diablo-like” games, when during the movement of the character, if the cursor hovers over the enemy, an auto-attack is automatically launched.

Agreed. The odd thing of having right mouse as a skill, but having left mouse be move or activate the right mouse skill is an odd choice that I can’t see the benefits of. Would be better to assign a skill to left mouse and another skill to right mouse. I have often just stood around getting smashed because my character wouldn’t activate a skill. Also, the enemy hit boxes are so small, that it is easy to simply not be able to target them easily.

Welcome to the forums! I’d direct you to this thread as it points out that the devs are still working to address this issue for players that want this option;

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.