Mouse Over and moving

Question/Observation.

There is probably a very simple explanation that I’m just entirely missing but wanted to ask.

The ‘targeting’ in the game when moving is where my question is. For instance, I’ll be in Arena moving around to kill the oncoming hordes, holding my left mouse button down to move and it’ll pass over the chest and suddenly the chest window pops up, even though I didn’t click on it. Same thing happens with portals and with the exit/entrances to new areas in campaign.

Is there a solution for this I can’t seem to find? I’m a little unclear about the different selections on the Left Mouse button so more than likely it is one of those.

Thanks.

1 Like

What makes me laugh is it is the complete opposite, if you are running around and hover over a mob.

You would think you would attack it! Well you don’t you just run up to it and bounce around it. Even with the LMB attack monsters selected! Only way it works is if you press both the LMB and RMB at the same time, which kind of defeats having the LMB attack mob function!

It does work if you hover over the monsters first, then press LMB. But with things moving so fast, it can be kind of awkward! Especially if your an older person like myself who’s reflexes are slowing down!

2 Likes

I really want also that we can switch enemy without cancel holding mouse button down. Its more smoother this way

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.