Earlier today, I had a very full stash:
- First tab: One of each unique armor
- Second tab: Full copies of both sets, plus one of each unique weapon
- Third tab: Whole bunch of arena keys
- Fourth tab: Crafting bases I’ve been meaning to work on
- Fifth tab: Stuff I need to shatter
- Sixth tab: Leveling gear, items I’ve been wearing recently that I might switch back to
As of just now, nearly all of these items are gone. This is now the complete contents of my stash:
(The other five tabs are now completely empty. This tab also previously included several additional body armors, gloves, boots, tomes, etc.)
Just before this, I experienced a load screen crash; this is the only thing I can think of that might have caused it.
My character’s equipped items and banked glyphs/affix shards are unaffected.
This, uh…sucks. Obviously it’s pretty demoralizing to have all your stuff deleted, after farming for it. It’s also concerning that this can happen at all - definitely not something that can still be a possibility on release. Might be worth looking into how stash data is accessed during load to make sure it’s in an appropriately read-only way.
Dropbox link for the log file of my current session (when I noticed my items were missing): https://www.dropbox.com/s/f088xynwnooa767/output_log.txt?dl=0 (file’s too big to upload)
Log file of the crash is in the separate bug report linked above.