More Ladder Resets? Community Challenge Participants Want More

With Idodmg’s Solo HC Challenge, and my weekly Solo SC Tournament, our participants are beginning to fill the ladders.

I am currently running only biweekly tournaments, to account for upcoming patches to wipe the Leaderboard so it doesn’t get harder for my participants to rank as the Tournament Season progresses.

My players really enjoyed the first weekend of the Tournament and Idodmg’s continued HC challenges, saying it is keeping things fresh and engaging for them. And now they are requesting Weekly, instead of Bi-Weekly for me. I don’t know if this is possible with ladder resets occuring only with game patches.

Is there any way at all to do Leaderboard resets more often?
Or maybe you guys can come up with an even greater idea?

Thank you for taking the time to read, we love participating in these events and will continue to find a way regardless.

1 Like

Hidiho!
I love such events. It would be nice if the social Tab could be improved on, by guilds or groups or whatever.
Maybe link a ladder to these groups, to make it easier.
Dont know how much work it would be for the LE team to make such a thing especially on short notice with so many other matters on their hands.

Maybe it doesnt even have to be a ladder… Build in groups with where you can see the level/arena level reached. The community could cheat since abilitys do not get shown but well, changing skills last wave after you got rank 1 is possible anyways…

Just an idea to throw at you guys from LE, since i think such community events are at the heart of LE atm.
Many ppl are sticking around for a while now and the ladderboard is fine and dandy to compare to each other, but the community build races are a whole different story, it makes people play in a way they never done before, exploring other builds and probably finding more balancing work for you guys ;D i love spellblade and played tons of different builds but i never considered to go shatterstrike…
I honestly would wait a month more for MP to get something like i described (or any other working solution to this).

Best regards,
Ontrose/Rose

We have found a temporary fix to this by sorting the online leaderboard by Class and Tag

I think resetting them is a good idea. However, as VisionGL stated, a temporary ‘fix’ has been found, so it’s pretty solid for now.

Now that these events are becoming really popular, why not create a separate tab, or two, three even, in the existing ladder for racing? From my ignorant point of view it seems like this would be easy for the devs and most importantly not take up their most precious Multiplayer Rogue efforts!

poe has the options to create own leagues, why not add the options to create solo ladders (if enough people sign up for them, to prevent abuse and spam)

I feel like (and this is just off the top my head) add 2 more tabs 2 the ladder. Add another hcssf amd scssf just like the ones there but these 2 copycat ones reset weekly say every Thursday for weekend tournaments

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.