Monolith reset

So i was on 17 or so on the monolith. finished a map(forgot which) but at the end of it i ran over to the edge of the map and my whole screen changed to a solid color, looked almost like when a game starts to tear but it was all a blueish color. game didnt freeze or anything. i could still send my minions to an area with the A key but i couldnt teleport(transplant) to that area or move at all.

i do not know the map name, but the area i got stuck in was similar to the storyline playthrough where you walk up to an entrance of a building and there is a very large statue with a sword that turns into a mob, 1 column on either side of the statue/mob.

Anyways i quit out of the game since i couldnt do anything and my monolith progress was reset when I came back in.

Im guessing since i didnt open the chest at the end of time area that it counted as a fail or something? not sure but i figure its not supposed to work that way.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.